KORJO RFID Credit Card & Passport Defender
There are few things more frightening than reviewing your credit card statement after an overseas trip to find that you are down a few thousand dollars or wading through credit card debt that you didn't create. So protect your "smart" credit card and E-Passport from identity theft. Credit cards and E-Passport are embedded with smart chips that are designed to be read by RFID readers - but can therefore be read by thieves that have a reader. So your ID information (card number, name and expiry date) are vulnerable. The KORJO CREDIT CARD DEFENDER has a patented embedded RFID Shielding Substrate which prevents RFID theft. Blocks 13.56MHz and 860-960MHz transmissions FIPS 201 Compliant Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen1/Gen2 cards
Credit Card DefenderFeatures:
- Blocks RFID transmissions to prevent unauthorised transmission of your confidential information.
- Blocks 13.56MHz and 860-920MHz transmissions.
- FIPS 201 Compliant.
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC gen1/Gen2 cards and tags.
- Fits most standard credit cards.
Passport Defender Features:
- Blocks RFID signals from your "smart" passport to prevent unauthorized transmission of your confidential information to protect you from identity theft
- Blocks 13.56MHz and 860-960MHz transmissions
- FIPS 201 Compliant
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen1/Gen2 cards and tags
- Fits one Australian or US or UK passport.
Return & Refund Policy
Standard Delivery- 7-12 business days depending upon where you live in Australia.